Since we had no money or vacation days to spend on a trip for spring break, we did the following instead:
- Two lunches with Grandma N. at McDonald’s
- One viewing of Mirror, Mirror with Grandma S. (Cute show, go see it)
- Seven viewings each of two bootlegged episodes of The Legend of Korra
- Innumerable poses in front of innumerable daffodils at Red Butte Gardens
- ANNNNNND . . .
- One stroller slump
- Two animal costumes at the Natural History Museum of Utah
- Four kids in the dinosaur dig sandbox
- Three older siblings shouting “NO, KATIE!” whenever Katie put sand in her mouth
- Many, many laughing mothers whenever the above happened
- One dramatic pose in front of a mural (Eleanor requested that I take this photo of her. She’s very much into “setting a scene”)
- Three kids on the zoo carousel. (We didn’t see any animals at the zoo that day. Just the carousel, the train, and the playground. Eh, that’s why we have a zoo membership, right?)
- Three kids popping their heads up in the zoo’s prairie dog exhibit (Eleanor was nice enough to give William a boost so he could see out)
- One baby next to one giant spider
- Four adorable kids in an eggshell . . .
. . . and absolutely NO CHORES for the whole week (excepting piano and math practice). Hooray and Happy Easter!